Top 10 List
Restaurants, Rooftops & Tours
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Aperi Ask for a courtyard table, and try the 8 course tasting menu w/wine $70 US p/person.
- The Restaurant Lovely courtyard dining. Food is average, but the ambience is wonderful.
- La Parada Peruvian food. Ask for a courtyard table. Order the ceviche & pisco sours.
- Jacinto 1930 The best ‘elevated’ Mexican food, casual, no view. Recommended for lunch.
- Bovine Brasserie Lovely bar and dining room, small, nice outside open kitchen, no view
- La Mezcalleria
Our Favorite Rooftop Terraces
- Antonia (sunset happy hour, have a beer and the crab tacos)
- Luna / Rosewood Hotel (afternoon/sunset drinks or lunch) beautiful view, not a bad table
- Atrio (lunch or dinner) Most dramatic view, sit at front along rail
- Quince (drinks or lunch) – get there early – noon, food is average but view is worth it, younger party crowd, especially at night
- Casa 1800 hotel (sunset drinks – be there by 6 pm to get a good table) expansive view, sit outdoors along rail, older crowd
- Azotea (afternoon drink, good jicama shrimp taco) not much of a view
- Nomada (zero ambience, no view, very average bistro type fare – small portions but well priced)
- La Posadita (elevated tex mex at best, small, only 1 great view table, excellent Tamarind Margarita
- Don Felix Tacos (now 100% Vegan, 6 tables, boring, okay margs)
- Baja Fish Tacos (good value, good tacos, but hole in the wall and too far out of the way $5 lunch)
- Hanks – Typical American