The Culinary Capital of Mexico There is a robust appreciation for food, wine and beer here, be it a humble taco from a nighttime street stand to a puree swirled over roast duck; or a locally brewed craft beer. Here are our not-to-miss recommendations!
Vinos + Tapas
Chef Stefania Chavez. Mediterráneo con un toque Mexicano.
Cerveceria Dos Aves
San Miguel de Allende's premier microbrew
Wood-fired, Neopolitan Crust Pizza & More
Bistro Mi Casa at the Instituto Allende
Don’t miss an evening with Gil Gutierrez at Bistro Mi Casa
Restaurante La Canica
Spanish Tapas & Contemporary Mexican Food
Sugar Mint Cafe
Featurng salads, pastas, hamburgers, grilled chicken and fish, ice cream, tarts and churros
La crepe du chef
Real French Crepes!
Enjoy the ultimate Chef Action Experience with cutting edge gourmet 7 course menu
Where to Stay Our favorite, most recommended places to drop your bags and be inspired!
Perfectly located 2 bedroom vacation rental
Historico Centro Casita
1 Block to Warren Hardy Language School
Casa del Los Sueños
Prepare to be Moved
Casa El Encanto
Vacation, Seasonal, & Long Term El Encanto Rental
San Miguel de Allende Vacation Rental
Casa Cieneguita Assisted Living
Adult Care Living Facility
Authentic Local Experiences San Miguel de Allende is known for its extravagant festivals, fiestas, and parades - but don't miss the Hot Springs, The Pyramids of La Canada de la Virgin, the Sanctuary of Atotonilco and of course - the shopping!
San Miguel Dog Rescue & Adoptions
Cielito Lindo Studio
San Miguel International Storytelling Festival
More than a few good stories
Van Doren Metal Art Workshop
Merry Calderoni Art
Botanicus San Miguel
Mexican-made beauty products and personal care products created with natural extracts and essential oils.
Professional Artists Association of San Miguel
Directory of the best professional artists in San Miguel de Allende
EShoes by Edui
Custom Leather Shoes & Designer Leather Items
Cynthia the Apple Tutor
Classes for iphones, ipads, macs, iphone photography and more.
Galeria San Francisco
Fine Art Gallery, Workshops, Painting Classes
Quality Botanicals in San Miguel de Allende
Albert Coffee Archaeotours
Today In San Miugel de Allende
- CaminArte February 25, 2017 at 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Rosewood, Nemesio Diez 11, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Show and sale of Art, Parque Juarez February 25, 2017 at 10:00 am – 3:00 pm near calle Aldama Parque Juarez
- Fresh Sushi Night February 25, 2017 at 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Nemesio Diez, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico The Freshest Sushi, best service, most romantic atmosphere in San Miguel. Highly Recommended!
- Ceramic Art by Gustavo Pérez February 25, 2017 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Galería Atotonilco, Camino Antiguo Ferrocarril 14
- Terazza Nena Happy Hour February 25, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Nena (restaurant) 2x1 Drinks
- Lynx Maple, Winged Seeds, Rick Shlosser February 25, 2017 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Paprika, Ancha San Antonio 9A
- Doggie Playgroup in Juarez Park February 26, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Parque Juárez, Zona Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, México
- Via Organica Sunday Organic Brunch all day February 26, 2017 at 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Via Organica, Margarito Ledezma 2 Col. Guadalupe Cost: 125p Location: Via Organica, Margarito Ledezma 2 Col. Guadalupe Contact: Iliana Lanuza, 415 1210540, 1528042, Cel415 151 0673 Website: www.viaorganica.org Sunday Organic Brunch all day, $125 Fresh baked Cinnamon Roll Fruit plate Choice of : Quiche with breakfast potatoes and salad or Tamale (made with olive oil) with guacamole and beans or Omelette with…
- Ecotianguis of Celaya February 26, 2017 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Celaya, at the old Fairgrounds, near the train caboose Organic, Natural And Crafts Bring your market bag Permaculture Institute Of Mexico A. C. Diversity For Sustainability.
- Pickleball February 26, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am In front of the entrance to Los Frailes