The Culinary Capital of Mexico There is a robust appreciation for food, wine and beer here, be it a humble taco from a nighttime street stand to a puree swirled over roast duck; or a locally brewed craft beer. Here are our not-to-miss recommendations!
Enjoy the ultimate Chef Action Experience with cutting edge gourmet 7 course menu
Wood-fired, Neopolitan Crust Pizza & More
Sugar Mint Cafe
Featurng salads, pastas, hamburgers, grilled chicken and fish, ice cream, tarts and churros
La crepe du chef
Real French Crepes!
Vinos + Tapas
Chef Stefania Chavez. Mediterráneo con un toque Mexicano.
Bistro Mi Casa at the Instituto Allende
Don’t miss an evening with Gil Gutierrez at Bistro Mi Casa
Cerveceria Dos Aves
San Miguel de Allende's premier microbrew
Restaurante La Canica
Spanish Tapas & Contemporary Mexican Food
Where to Stay Our favorite, most recommended places to drop your bags and be inspired!
Casa del Los Sueños
Prepare to be Moved
Historico Centro Casita
1 Block to Warren Hardy Language School
Perfectly located 2 bedroom vacation rental
Casa Cieneguita Assisted Living
Adult Care Living Facility
Casa El Encanto
Vacation, Seasonal, & Long Term El Encanto Rental
San Miguel de Allende Vacation Rental
Authentic Local Experiences San Miguel de Allende is known for its extravagant festivals, fiestas, and parades - but don't miss the Hot Springs, The Pyramids of La Canada de la Virgin, the Sanctuary of Atotonilco and of course - the shopping!
Botanicus San Miguel
Mexican-made beauty products and personal care products created with natural extracts and essential oils.
San Miguel International Storytelling Festival
More than a few good stories
Galeria San Francisco
Fine Art Gallery, Workshops, Painting Classes
Albert Coffee Archaeotours
Van Doren Metal Art Workshop
Professional Artists Association of San Miguel
Directory of the best professional artists in San Miguel de Allende
Merry Calderoni Art
Cynthia the Apple Tutor
Classes for iphones, ipads, macs, iphone photography and more.
EShoes by Edui
Custom Leather Shoes & Designer Leather Items
Cielito Lindo Studio
San Miguel Dog Rescue & Adoptions
Quality Botanicals in San Miguel de Allende
Today In San Miugel de Allende
- Fresh Sushi Night February 24, 2017 at 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Nemesio Diez, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico The Freshest Sushi, best service, most romantic atmosphere in San Miguel. Highly Recommended!
- Terazza Nena Happy Hour February 24, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Nena (restaurant) 2x1 Drinks
- Mexican Friday, Sierra Nevada February 24, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm Sierra Nevada Hotel, Hospicio 42 6:30pm-10:30pm Cost: 250 152-7040 ensalada, pozole, tacos, tostadas,enchiladas, musica and more tequila and mezcal 2x1 Guests will enjoy a memorable dining experience in this stunning restaurant. It is the winner of Mexico's prestigious Distintivo H, as well as the coveted AAA Four Diamond and the Dirona awards, the only restaurant in San Miguel to receive…
- Organic Market February 25, 2017 at 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Doggie Playgroup in Juarez Park February 25, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Parque Juárez, Zona Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, México
- Tai Chi For Energy with Fan with Lydia Wong February 25, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Parque Juarez Inner Fountain Contact: 415 152 5558, email@example.com Website: www.lydiawong88.net
- Jewish Shabbat Services February 25, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Moras 47 (corner of 5 de Mayo) Col. Guadiana 09:00am- Cost: free, donation Join us for a joyous song-filled worship service in a traditional yet non-sexist style. Shalom SMA builds a warm and stimulating Jewish environment where Jews of all denominations and their families can gather under an umbrella of diversity to experience a Judaism that speaks to their hearts, souls and minds. Shalom…
- Photography Coffee Social February 25, 2017 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Photo-graphic Galeria, Mesones 57 Cost: free, gratis Contact: 415-154-5366, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course in Miracles Study Group February 25, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Juan's Cafe Etc, Reloj, across from Biblioteca Free
- Fresh Sushi Night February 25, 2017 at 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Nemesio Diez, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico The Freshest Sushi, best service, most romantic atmosphere in San Miguel. Highly Recommended!